If you would like to donate food to the Pantry, we have four local drop-off locations that you can take it to. Because we operate on an appointment schedule, we prefer that food donations NOT be taken to the Harry Browne Airport. Also, please see our list of preferred food items below that experience has shown our veterans prefer.
- The Michigan Military & Space Heroes Museum, 1250 Weiss in Frankenmuth, 48734 (10-4:30pm);
- Center Stage Hair Care, 825 N Center Rd, Saginaw Township; Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, and Saturday 9-2. Phone # 790-9560.
- 94.5 TheMOOSE/WSGW-AM, 1795 Tittabawassee Rd, Saginaw, 48604 (9-5pm);
- Bridgeport Towing & Repairs, 5800 Dixie Highway, Bridgeport, 48601(7-5pm).
Preferred food items:
- Protein rich items, such as: meaty stews and chilis, canned meats of all types (including Spam)
- Pork and Beans
- Chili, all types
- Spaghetti Sauce, all types
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Instant mashed potatoes
- Canned Fruits
- Pancake mix and syrups
- Laundry Detergent
- Personal Care items
If you have a question about something you’d like to donate that is not on this list, please give us a call at 989-823-2078, email us, or message us on our facebook site, and we’d be happy to help you decide.
Thank you for helping us help our veterans!